This listing is for a 2006 2.5TDI Volkswagen Transporter T5 Combi/Kombi T32Please note this vehicle is one of the rarer '2' chassis numbers. This means that the combi/kombi seats are standard from VW and not a panel van that has been converted. All support pillars and necessary items to make the rear seats safe are fitted to these vans as standard by VW.This was originally a 2.5TDI 130 BHP T5, but has been professionally re-mapped including rolling road reports to 184 BHP. It also has the benefit of increased fuel economy. Please note this vehicle is very powerful and offers a huge amount of torque.No expense has been spared in maintaining this vehicle, some but not all of it's features are as follows:
This is a T32 model (it has the highest weight capacity) making it an excellent vehicle for conversion without worrying about the weight of additional features being installed. An excellent family or family/work vehicle as all rear seats are removable.Selling due to a change in personal circumstances.Open to sensible offers.Please note the private number plate will be removed on sale. Happy to sell by way of separate negotiation.Any questions please contact Dan on 07525934940
- 136 453 Miles
- 12 Months MOT
- Full re-spray in reflex silver (this was the original colour, the vehicle has not had a colour change)
- New clutch and dual mass flywheel (This cost in excess £1200 alone)
- New driveshafts
- New heater exchange matrix relay
- Fully serviced including recent discs and pads all round
- Pioneer SPH DA 120 head unit, featuring car play.
- 6 seats - Single and double in the front, single and double in the rear (as standard fitted by VW). I have also had an additional row of triple seats installed in the rear of the vehicle (these were fitted professionally by the areas largest coach building specialist, so all necessary safety checks have been done).
- Tailored INKA seats covers.
- Genuine VW load liner mat.
- Rubber floor mats
- Rear spoiler
- Genuine VW alloy wheels (load rated)
- 4 new tyres (load rated)
- Roof rails
- Barrier deadlocks fitted to each door.